Creating and managing contact lists helps you control distribution of emails.
CREATE a Contact List:
- Create and maintain as many Lists as you need with as many associated contacts as you want (no limitation)
- NOTE: you Contact Lists are viewable and useable by you and any of your colleagues, so name them accordingly!
- Add contact into a list by simply copy and pasting them in the field, or type them manually (Shipfix will predict the contact as you type...)
- Delete any list that is not relevant anymore
- Search for a contact in a specific list
- Edit or remove a specific contact detail from a list
- Copy your contacts email address to your clipboard
- Duplicate a list to create a new list with minor changes
SENDING to a contact list:
- In the TO box at the top of an email, start typing the name of the list and it will appear in the field.
- Once you selected it, it will automatically switch to BCC in order to avoid copying all receipients into the email by mistake
- You could also send it openly (with all recipients in cc) by dragging and dropping the list back in to the “To’’ field.
- Before you send, you can search for and deselect contacts from the list that you don’t want to receive the email (search by name, or email address contents)