Sort your Order columns and prioritise the order of your sort to more efficiently analyse your Order list
Users can simultaneously sort on multiple column titles using the sort icon and also prioritise which sort to apply first, second, third and so forth.
To sort columns and prioritise your sort:
- Click on the sort icon
- Select a column heading by clicking on the "Add a sort" area
- Select the sort order: ascending (smallest to largest or oldest to latest/newest; e.g. A-Z or 0-9) or descending (largest to smallest or latest/newest to oldest; e.g. Z-A or 9-0)
- You can add another column heading to sort by clicking on '+ Add a Sort'
- You can also order the priority of which column heading to sort first, second, etc by selecting, dragging and dropping the six dots above or below another sort option
A user may decide to apply 2 filters to their order list by ...
- 1st filter to sort - 'date received' with sort option in 'descending' order (i.e. from newest/freshest emails received to oldest emails received) &
- 2nd filter to sort - 'Lay-Can' with sort option 'start date in ascending' order (i.e. sort on the start date that have the closest dates to today to those with dates furtherest away from today's date).
- The user may then decide they would like to prioritise seeing the closest open Lay-Can dates first, over seeing the latest of emails received and so would move the 'lay-can dates' filter above the 'dates received' filter in the Sort Columns
Orders - Adding Order